Abstract & poster info
The following requirements apply to the abstract format:
- The font of the abstract should be Times New Roman.
- The title should be 14 pts bold. Authors should be 12 pts bold. Affiliation and text 12 pts. Do NOT USE ALL CAPITALS in the title or anywhere else in the abstract!
- There should be one empty line between title and authors, and between authors and affiliation.
- There must be at least one empty line between affiliation and text of the abstract.
- All page margins should be 2.5 cm.
- The abstract must not exceed 1 page.
- Abstracts MUST be e-mailed as an attachment to email@example.com.
Microsoft Word format version 6.0 or later (.doc) or OpenOffice.org (.sxw) format are accepted.
The poster shoud have a size 100x120 cm.